07 Jul Does it make me a Kafir if I want proof of Islam?
Does it make me a Kafir if I want proof of Islam?
does it make me a Kafir if i try to seek proof that islam is the real religion ? I know it is and i pray and read quran but the satan just always makes me feel like i’m wrong i cry and pray god to strengthen my heart
It does not make you a Kafir to seek proof. You must find proof, so that you may believe, how can you believe something if you do not understand it?
This is not just my “opinion,” but rather, if we look at The Qur’an, we can see that you are not alone:
(75) And thus We gave Abraham [his first] insight into [God’s] mighty dominion over the heavens and the earth – and [this] to the end that he might become one of those who are inwardly sure.
(76) Then, when the night overshadowed him with its darkness, he beheld a star; [and] he exclaimed, “This is my Sustainer!” – but when it went down, he said, “I love not the things that go down.”
(77) Then, when he beheld the moon rising, he said, “This is my Sustainer!”- but when it went down, he said, “Indeed, if my Sustainer guide me not. I will most certainly become one of the people who go astray!”
(78) Then, when he beheld the sun rising, he said, “This is my Sustainer! This one is the greatest [of all]!” – but when it [too] went down, he exclaimed: “O my people! Behold, far be it from me to ascribe divinity, as you do, to aught beside God!
(79) Behold, unto Him who brought into being the heavens and the earth have I turned my face, having turned away from all that is false; and I am not of those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him.”
(80) And his people argued with him. He said: “Do you argue with me about God, when it is He who has guided me? But I do not fear anything to which you ascribe divinity side by side with Him, [for no evil can befall me] unless my Sustainer so wills. All things does my Sustainer embrace within His knowledge; will you not, then, keep this in mind?
The Holy Qur’an [6:75-80] Muhammad Asad
Did you read that? The Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) he contemplated God, he contemplated his world, what defines spirituality, what defines the confines of God, it is at that point he realized that there can be noconfines to God.
It is not Satan that is pushing you to seek out answers, it is you doing your duty as a Muslim. Push for understanding, push for logic, push for reason and you will get Islam.
Insha Allah, if you have any questions as to what you seek, please do not hesitate to ask me, okay?
I pray this reaches you and your families in the best of health and Iman, insha Allah.